Greencross Publishing, Digital Marketing Campaign
Industry Partner Project to complete Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Media Production, DIT.
The brief for this 16 week project was grow awareness, boost traffic and increase registrations to the Medical Independent website. I worked as project manager and digital marketer with three colleagues whose specialist areas were video, graphics and copywriting.
• In-depth competitor analysis report
• A cohesive rebranding of their publications and websites. The aim of the rebranding was to unify their brand and facilitate a relaunch to boost their registration campaign.
• SEO audit recommendations implemented
• In house video facility established in order to produce video news clips for website and social media.
• Social media channels expanded, new content feeds created and Hootesuite management established.
• Registration marketing campaign created for print and social media.
The Medical Independent publication and the three other associated publications had all evolved using different logos and styles. A stronger masthead style was developed and implemented in print, websites and social media sites.
Click here to see website.